- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Bezels
- Tube Set Charm by Kim St. Jean
- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Double Band Ear Cuff from Alex Simkin
Wire Jewelry Forum: Jewelry Artists Competition
by Narlene Allen, Wire-Sculpture.com
Wire Jewelry Inspiration for
June 12, 2013
Today’s post is going to be more of a discussion topic – so join in the conversation! We love to hear from our readers!
As an artist, you are an individual, right? You’re one of a kind, just like the pieces that you create!
- When you create a piece, do you envision who might purchase it?
- If your pieces are so special, what makes your jewelry so much more special than anything offered for sale by your competition?
- Do you feel direct competition with big box sellers or with other jewelry artists?
Tell us why – we would love to hear your thoughts. Tell us about what makes you – YOU!
Have a Wire Jewelry Idea you’d like to share? Click Here to submit your idea. You could be featured on our Blog!