- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Daily Wire Tip Oct. 4: 28-Gauge Wire Project Ideas
- Introducing Coiling & Weaving Wire Jewelry DVDs
- Daily Wire Tip Feb. 5: Setting Large Gems in Prong Pendants
All posts tagged "ear sweeps"
Daily Wire Tip August 16: Wire Temper for Ear Pins
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for August 16, 2011 Question: What gauge and temper of wire should be used to make ear pins, sweeps, or vines? -Linda in Westbrook, Connecticut Answer: To make ear pins that will...
- Posted August 16, 2011