- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Daily Wire Tip Oct. 4: 28-Gauge Wire Project Ideas
- Introducing Coiling & Weaving Wire Jewelry DVDs
- Daily Wire Tip Feb. 5: Setting Large Gems in Prong Pendants
All posts tagged "druzy"
Gem Profile Feb 15: What’s Druze?
by Layna Palmer, Wire-Sculpture.com Druzy Shop Druzies on Wire-Sculpture I think I’ve already let you know how much I love rocks. I think what I love most about rocks is the processes that create them. There are...
- Posted February 15, 2013
Special Sterling Silver Clearance & Druzy Savings
We have been finding some great deals in Tucson! But we can’t be having all the fun. You can save 30% this weekend, getting wholesale pricing on these amazing finds: Take 30% off Druzies: Plus – we...
- Posted February 7, 2013
Wire Jewelry Idea August 22: Pattern Wire Druzy Pendant
by Rose Marion, Wire-Sculpture.com Wire Jewelry Idea for August 22, 2012 Name: Pattern Wire Wrap Submitted by: Elizabeth Bisogni Technique used: Pattern wire shaping, cabochon setting, snapset technique Materials used: Pattern Wire Elizabeth used brass, but you...
- Posted August 22, 2012
Daily Wire Tip May 19: Making Wire Jewelry with Crystals
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for May 19, 2011 Question: I was wondering if the insides of a geode can be used in jewelry or will the crystals just crumble apart? Thanks! -Cindy in Lake Station, Indiana...
- Posted May 19, 2011
Discover Crystal: Fun Holiday Activity!
Well, it’s the holidays, and whether that means a quiet celebration at home, or a huge party with relatives and children, you’ll have a ton of fun “Discovering Crystal” with these crystal geodes! Three to a pack,...
- Posted December 4, 2010
Wire Jewelry Contest Winner Determined!
September 15, 2009—Salt Lake City, UT. Wire-Sculpture.com has announced the winner of their 2009 “Inspired Druzy” Jewelry Contest by naming Ms. Rhonda Chase, with her piece entitled “Crystal Cave,” the Grand Prize Winner. As...
- Posted September 15, 2009