- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Daily Wire Tip Oct. 4: 28-Gauge Wire Project Ideas
- Introducing Coiling & Weaving Wire Jewelry DVDs
- Daily Wire Tip Feb. 5: Setting Large Gems in Prong Pendants
All posts tagged "authentic"
Daily Wire Tip Sept. 8: Camel Bone Authenticity
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip for September 8, 2011 Question: I read the articles on the Wire-Sculpture Blog about ivory, and was wondering that is there any specific test for checking the authenticity of camel bone craft....
- Posted September 8, 2011
Daily Wire Tip: Determine Gemstone Authenticity at Home
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip Question: What are some of the ways I can tell a real gemstone from a CZ or synthetic stone? I would just like a few hints that I can use such as...
- Posted March 19, 2011
Daily Wire Tip: Purple Turquoise and Turquoise Facts
Daily Wire Jewelry Making Tip Question: Hi Dale, I have recently purchased a purple turquoise pendant drop that I want to use in a necklace. I was assured that the stone was genuine. However, in my research...
- Posted March 15, 2011