- Prong Basket Pendant by Kim St. Jean
- NEW DVD Series – Stone Setting with Cold Connections
- New DVD Series – Stone Setting with Wire
- NEW DVD Series: Introduction to Stone Setting by Kim St. Jean
- Featured Tool: Bracelet Bending Plier
- NEW Dvd by Eva Sherman
- Fun, Fast Fold Forming DVD Series
- Daily Wire Tip Oct. 4: 28-Gauge Wire Project Ideas
- Introducing Coiling & Weaving Wire Jewelry DVDs
- Daily Wire Tip Feb. 5: Setting Large Gems in Prong Pendants
Wire Jewelry Tips July 7: Metal Sheets and Blanks
by Narlene Allen, Wire-Sculpture.com
Wire Jewelry Tip for August 7, 2013
Metal Sheets and Blanks
Discs, Squares and Shapes
This week I thought I’d do a short feature on a little lesser known product we carry: Metal Sheets and Blanks.
These metal sheets are among our most popular metalworking supplies. Metal sheets and blanks can be transformed into into shimmering and exclusive sure-to-be masterpieces!
Metal Sheet and Blanks:
All metal-working begins with a blank sheet, and there are so many amazing creations you can do with them.
All are waiting or you to cut, texture, and solder into something wonderful. Along with square and round discs, we carry a nice selection of pre-cut shapes to inspire your creations!
Let’s take a look at a few of shapes we carry and then, let your imagination run wild!
A Side Note:
These are among the supplies recommended by instructor Patti Bullard in her Metalworking 101 DVD series. If you are interested in learning more about Metal Working, these DVD lessons will help you get past that “blank sheet” stage.
Do these fun shapes inspire you to create? There are so many projects that you can do with these blanks – the sky is the limit! Get yours today and start creating!
Want More Info?
Follow the links below for a look at some of our tips and resources to help build your metal working skills and wire-wrapping knowledge.
- Metal Shapes and Blanks
- Jewelry Making Videos
- Metalworking 101 DVD Series
- Free 7 Part Jewelry Course
Something to Share?
Do you have an interesting tid-bits or tutorials you’d like to share with us? We are always looking for great new tutorials from our readers – so feel free to share your ideas with us. Click Here to submit your idea. You could be featured on our Blog!